Selection Criteria for Nomination
- Be between the ages of 6 – 12.
- Financially not have the opportunity to ever experience Disneyland / Disney World.
- Be a Canadian citizen.
- Be able to legally enter the United States.
- Be medically, mentally, physically, socially or emotionally challenged.
- Have never been to a Disney Theme Park.
- Be able to communicate orally or in sign language.
- Be able to function in a group situation and be able to endure an extremely long day.
- Attend the mandatory Orientation Meeting before the Day of Flight.
Individuals can be nominated by sending a letter describing why you think the child should be selected to:
Dreams Take Flight
c/o Bev Watson
2 Kurt Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2R 1N5
Complete the online application here:
Agencies & Organizations
Agencies and organizations that we partner with…
- Autism Society of Manitoba
- Big Sisters & Big Brothers of Manitoba
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind
- Cerebral Palsy Association of Manitoba
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Knowles Centre
- Optimist Clubs
- Rehab Centre for Children
- Rossbrook House
- St. Amant Centre
- Winnipeg Boys and Girls Clubs
- Winnipeg School Divisions – Various